Medical Care Athens GA
Reddy Medical Group, LLC has been serving patients since 1984, with a consistent mission to help people stay healthy by prevention and intervention of diseases. Dr. Ram K Reddy had the vision for the business to thrive in two specific areas: ongoing chronic care with the convenience and comfort of a primary physician and urgent care addressing sudden illness or injury. The Reddy Medical Group, LLC has since flourished and now offers medical services to the Athens, Royston, Hartwell, Monroe, and Danielsville areas. If you’re in the Athens area and in need of professional, expert primary or pediatric care, schedule an appointment with us today! For urgent care, visit one of our Urgent Care facilities, no appointment necessary.
Reddy Urgent Care offers two locations in Athens for those seeking immediate medical attention: Downtown Athens and West Athens. Both locations act as an efficient, more economical alternative to the emergency room, and have extended weekday and weekend hours. Our onsite physicians are experts in caring for minor illnesses such as a cough and cold to more serious problems such as chest pain and injuries.
Services Provided by our Urgent Care Locations in Athens GA:
- Occupational Health
- Employee Injury & Illness
- Flu Shots & Vaccinations
- Pre-Placement Services
- Drug Testing
- Worksite Services
We stand “reddy” to take care of patients with compassion and expert medical knowledge with a relentless pursuit in exceeding our patients’ expectations. If you are in need of immediate medical care for all non-lie threatening illnesses and injuries, visit our Urgent Care facilities any day of the week.
Reddy Medical Group, LLC Athens GA has a team of primary physicians on staff to serve families and individuals with comprehensive and definitive care. Our mission has always been to help people in Athens GA stay healthy by prevention and intervention of diseases with courtesy and compassion!
Why do you need a primary care physician?
- Primary care physicians help keep you healthy as you age!
- Setting up a relationship with a primary care physician allows us to know your medical history and serve you quicker and more efficiently in the future should medical issues arise.
- Seeing a primary care physician for regular visits and physicals is a great way to prevent future illnesses!
- Having a primary care physician allows you to obtain accurate referrals to the correct specialist if you have an injury or illness that needs further evaluation. Self-referrals can mean that you visit the incorrect specialist and obtain no further information about the medical issue.
Set up an appointment in our Athens locations today to continue or begin a relationship with our primary care team. We look forward to serving you!
Reddy Pediatrics in Athens GA is committed to helping children feel better when they need it the most. Our team of pediatricians in Athens GA has the compassion and expertise to provide your precious children with the diagnosis and exceptional treatments that they deserve. We love being able to develop long lasting relationships with each of our little patients, and are honored that parents in Athens GA choose us as their pediatric provider!
Pediatric Services in Athens GA:
- Free Consultations for parents looking for an opportunity to meet a pediatrician.
- Well-child visits for checkups and physicals.
- Sick Visits to help your children feel better!
Set up an appointment with our Athens pediatricians today!
Reddy Medical Group in Athens, GA
Reddy Medical Group is proud to serve patients in the Athens community and surrounding areas. Our history in Athens GA began in 2007 when Dr. Reddy opened the Medical Arts Building with the intention of providing two types of services. The first is ongoing chronic care with the convenience and comfort of a primary physician. The second is urgent care addressing sudden illness or injury with patients being served immediately. Our Athens location also provides the unique service of pediatric care for the Athens community. Our pediatric physicians are well-known in the Athens area for providing parents and young children with the calming and professional care they need. Keeping your little ones healthy is our top priority! Stop by our Athens locations to meet with our team of medical professionals!
Our West Athens location is located off of Dowdy Rd, across the street from some great businesses such as Bank of America, Chick-fil-A and Barberitos and near to Walmart. Our Downtown Athens location is located off E Broad Street across the street from the beautiful UGA north campus and surrounded by great businesses such as Jittery Joe’s Coffee, Einstein Bros. Bagels, and Pita Pit.
Medical Services in Athens GA
- Lipid Clinic Services Athens GA
- Osteoporosis Evaluation Athens GA
- Geriatrics Athens GA
- Preventive Exams Athens Ga
- Pulmonary Services Athens GA
- Women’s Health Athens GA
- X-Ray/ Ultrasound Athens GA
- Laboratory Services Athens GA
- Minor Surgery Athens GA
- Spa Services Athens GA
- Urgent Care Services Athens GA
- Cardiovascular Services Athens GA
- Diabetes Services Athens GA
- Occupational Medicine Athens GA
- Internal Medicine Athens GA